BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

SeungRi news

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 am

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

Seungri Me2Day Update

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

코 카 콜 라 마 시 따 마 시 쓰 면 또 먹 지 알 아 맞 춰 보 세 요 딩 동 댕 동 ~

Translation: Coca-Cola is tasty, if it's tasty I'll drink it again, try to guess what it is, ding dong daeng dong

source: seungri's me2day

Seungri has the potential to be the next Kang Ho Dong?

On an episode of Mnet‘s ‘Wide Entertainment News‘ that aired on the 27th, the topic of who could be the next greatest MC to fill the shoes of legendary Kang Ho Dong was discussed.

The characteristics they were looking for were ‘cute’, ‘an insatiable appetite for meat’, ‘highly energetic’, ‘loved by all generations’, ‘speaks extremely well’, etc.

The celebrity at the top of the ‘high energy’ list? None other than Big Bang‘s maknae, Seungri. He was chosen for his intense vivacity, others on the list were Leessang‘s Gary, Seo In Young & comedian Park Myung Soo.

Seungri’s speaking abilities rivals Kang Ho Dong and he’s remarkably popular and even has his own sights on running a business. When he was a guest star on ‘Strong Heart‘, he made everyone on set explode in laughter as he spoke, and he and the rest of Big Bang are becoming increasingly popular not only in Korea but overseas as well, enough to be called the faces of this Hallyu wave. Seungri has plans to open an academy in Junrado, Gwangju, Daejun and even one in China.

In the ‘cute’ category, Kim Hyun Joong and KARA‘s Kang Jiyoung were chosen, along with SNSD‘s Sunny and Jeon Hyun Moo. For the category of the next celebrity with potential to be adored by all generations, veteran MC Song Hae was chosen along with Eun Ji Won and singer Lee Seung Chul, as well as actor Song Sae Byuk.

As for celebrities that can speak as well as Kang Ho Dong, Lee Wae Soo was chosen along with Kim Seo Hyung and Kim Sarang, as well as comedian Yoo Sae Yoon. For the category of best appetite for meat, actress Kim Tae Hee, Shin Minah, comedian Jung Hyung Don, and 2NE1‘s Park Bom were chosen.

Source & Image : Enews24 via Nate
Translation: Allkpop

2SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:01 am

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

MBLAQ’s Thunder invites Big Bang’s Seungri out for salmon (110927) [NEWS]

On September 27th, MBLAQ‘s Thunder revealed a fatigued-looking selca of himself along with a special message to Big Bang‘s Seungri. Through his Twitter, Thunder wrote, “Revealing my dark circles! Seungri-ya~ let’s go eat salmon.”

Seungri is known for his panda-like dark circles, hence the mention in the tweet. Some also believe that eating salmon will help lighten up your dark circles, but it seems Thunder needs sleep more than anything.

His dark circles especially stand out against his pale white skin and bleached hair. Fans commented, “I heard that broccoli is better than salmon”, “Go catch some salmon with Seungri oppa one day”, and “You must be really tired lately.”

Spoiler:

Credits: Star News via Naver

Translation: Allkpop

Seungri at the Sentosa Island, Singapore + Fan Account!

FANACCOUNT!
So ~3 I met up with my friends, (thankfully) got a iPhone charger (But ended up gettin cheated $20 coz its spoilt -____-) and got a sandwich (My only meal for the day..) and headed to Shangrila. Security there was :/ for a high end hotel and we kinda sneaked in to the lobby from the pool lift.. After waiting ~1 hour, no one was there and then news was Ri had LEFT SHANGRILA ALREADY (and never checked in the first place.. ><) Dejected, we ran down to search but nothing and was gonna leave…

As we walked out of Shangrila, I thought “Hey, why not head to the beach beside the hotel since it was said he WAS there.. So we tried our luck.. And guess what… THEY WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND W THE CREW…!!! Me and my friends and a few fans went near and got his signature.. Tried asking for pics but he himself said smthg like “no picture.. no picture… only sign.. i have a schedule to go to..” I dug out the nearest thing I saw in my bag (Compo paper.. +.+) and passed it to him. He signed and asked for my name.. Since my name is Jacinth, kinda hard, I told him, “My name? 재신…” He looked a bit taken a back and said “재신..?”, I nodded and wrote 재 with my fingers in the air.. He wrote it and said “신..?” and I was like “네.” and he signed it out and passed it back.

Spoiler:

Ri fell quite a bit and also rolled up his tee sleeves and removed his sunnies then.. The ball kept getting out so they had to chase it a lot and my friend was like “I hope it goes to the sea so ri has to swim in and take it..” HAHAHAHA. I wrote a small sign and held it to let him see. He stared at us a lot also then, to read the sign and look @ us… Then one of the guys kicked the ball and it was gonna hit me. I moved aside but it hit my left leg quite hard and rolled aside.. I quickly ran and picked it and handed it to one of the coordis.. I looked at ri and he was totally looking at me O______O They played for awhile and watched em behind.. Suddenly a group of guys came, wanted to take the court and Ri asked if they could play together. The guy went “huh?!” and just took 1/2 the court and Ri was just dumbfounded and kinda sad.. The guys were kinda rude too.. Kept staring…

Spoiler:

So they packed and left after coz it was ~7 and the court was taken.. We walked behind him and I shouted “오빠, 안녕!!” And he turned, smiled and waved.. >< Wanted to follow em but the coordi said “No follow us anymore. No follow.” so we just :/ and fans left.. They went in a private bus and then left for dinner (@ Delifrance nearby..)
So there was news since morning/aft that Ri was still in SG and went to TigerTower… Was contemplating on to find him or not (Since Sentosa is godly huge and he could be ANYWHERE.) and since my class was gonna end at 2 not 1:30… But since my friends decided to go with me, I decided to rush down.

Source: @500_roses//@shiddough/@pure_yun//@mystifize// Jacintha@twidvid// @jachohjac//@kat-kwon/@xoxo_euphoria// jwalkervip@tmblr/isyaemika

3SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 am

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

Seungri Me2day Updates about PSY Concert!

오늘밤 12시 SBS에서 대한민국 을 미치게한 그남자 PSY싸이 의 콘서트 의 모습을 생생하게 보실수있습니다 ^^ 즐거운명절맞이 싸이와함께하세요
Tags: YG막내 전국투어 싸이 실황 명절 추석특집 싸이콘서트 닥본사

Translation: At 12:00am tonight, we can see the guy who made the Republic of Korea go crazy, PSY's live concert.^^ Happy holiday and please celebrate it with PSY.Tags: YG Maknae, National tour, PSY, Live, Chuseok Holiday, PSY concert, Dakbonsa

Source: me2day.net/viofbb

4SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:48 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri with Kim Taehyeong at School Studio!

Original: 승리의작업실견학. 자신의분야에서열심히하는모습을보니 참 다르게보이네요. 가수라는직업도참멋있는듯.

Translation: With Seungri at a studio, he looks very different when he works on his work. A chic and professional singer~

Source: @Actor_0205//@RiceKwon

https://bigbanggreekfanclub.forumgreek.com

5SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Netizens on Seungri's old audition video, "Who are you?" [NEWS]

The episode of Mnet 'Superstar K3' which was aired on 26th started with the story of a judge, Kim Wan Sun. She told us about her judging experience in an audition programme, 'Battle Shinwa' in 2005.

She said, ' the nature of "Superstar K3' is as same as that of 'Battle Shinwa'. My friends, like G.NA, Brown Eyes Girls'Gain and Seungri of Big Bang all have participated in this programme before. '

Instead of sexy and attractive, G.NA had a different look in the past. On the other hand, Gain did not wear her trademark dark eyelines in the past either which enables us to feel her pure charm. Seungri was skinny and wearing a pair of glasses when he did the audition.

Kim Wan Sun recalled her stories with these 3 artists and said, 'I am thankful to them.' After seeing the old video clips of the artists, netizens commented, ' who are you?' , 'you look really different now.' 'you have changed a lot ever since the audition', etc.

Source: Nate
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

6SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri present at the musical, "Street Life"

Big Bang’s member, SeungRi, ‘observing’ the musical “Street Life” which drew fan’s curiosity.

At August 19 around noon, SeungRi was watching “Street Life” musical at CGV Pop Art Hall in Yeongdeungpo. He kept himself seated and watching the performance through the whole musical, and in the end, before anyone else, he rose and applauding greatly and cheers a lot. The satisfactions of the works were also revealed (exposed).

That day, SeungRi has a tour through the musical theater because of Jeong WonYoung and some of his friends. In 2008, in the musical “Sonagi” where SeungRi have starred, SeungRi obtained Hyung-Dongsaeng relationship with Jeong WonYoung and other friends (I found out that Jeong WonYoung, in google it’s ‘Jang Won Young’, is a band).

After watching the performance, he personally find the waiting room. He told them, “What a really great show”, “It’s a very good musical”.

The news that SeungRi was watching a musical rises the fans’ expectations such as, “If SeungRi will in the musical once again, I’ll definitely watch it”, “I just want to see SeungRi on the stage of musical again”.

(parts omitted)

Source: enews24 via Nate
Translation: @vVIP_6819

7SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri's confession about sneaking into a nightclub

The fact that many celebrities enjoy their nightclub life has done no harm to their reputation but rather, when the scenes are revealed, people find them very interesting. Some people who saw the stars at the nightclubs said some of them have nightclub mania on the stage and like inviting people to dance with them. It is really surprising to know it. They went to the clubs and do not mind being followed by others.

You can see beautiful stars there. What happened at the night club? What happned at night?

Big Bang’s Seungri (21) was caught sneaking into a nightclub before he had started his solo activities of promoting ‘Strong Baby’. His reason of going was he wanted to enhance his attractiveness by seeing what he longed for there. He confessed, ‘with the help of a club owner, I was able to sneak into the club.’ Moreover, the revenue of the club had been increased after the visit of Seungri. He said, ‘ after this, the company has made an emergent call for all the members of Big Bang and I have never returned to the nightclub again’ He recalled his experience to the ones who believe it.

(Omitted info of other artists)

8SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri Me2Day Update

Original: 승.친.소 ㅡ 승리의친구를소개합니다 ViP 분들의 솔로탈출을위해 제친구들을 소개합니다
소개팅 주선 중대 연영 훈남 180cm 꿀피부 댓글폭쥬 me2mobile me2photo

Translation: Seungri's Blind Date Company - I am going to introduce Seungri's friends. I am introducing them so that VIPs can break away from the solo life.

source:Seungri's me2day

9SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri's secret of treating his fans

Fans are the reason for the existence of the stars; however, sometimes, they might bring troubles too. Besides seeing their idols on the stage or on the screen, there are fans who want to know how every moment of their idols. They might think it is the way to show their love and care but their hearts might not be able to take what they see if they do so. Various stars have expressed how they deal with these fans (sasang fasn- fans who stalk the stars) and the following is the response of Seungri:

Seungri of Big Bang (21) shared his ways of dealing with sasang fans on MBC FM4U 's 'Dreaming Radio' in February. He said,' I only deliver the best to my fans when I am performing on the stage. Of course there are sasang fans who come according to our schedule. If I show up in front of my house so obviously , a lot of fans will surely be attracted so I will not do so. I try relieve the pains of my fans for not being able to see me all the time by doing exceptionally well on the stage.' This is his secret of dealing with the fans. '

10SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Seungri Me2Day Update (110729) [PHOTO]

메이데이 메이데이 여기는 BB121 한국으로 돌아가는 이륙허가를 요청한다 취- - - - -치 — - - 칙- - -
Translation: Mayday Mayday This BB121 permission request to take off back to South Korea, cancel .

Source: me2day.net/viofbb via @soompi_bigbang
Translation: adri_adrienne @soompi_bigbang

11SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Inna wrote:Seungri reveals his shoe collection for InStyle Magazine

In Instyle July, Seungri showed us his shoe collection, as part of the magazine's "100 Star Craft" special for its 100th issue.
Description of the (numbered) shoes:
1) Seungri accepted G-dragon’s offer and exchanged his 3.1 Philip Lim jacket for a pair of Lanvin sneakers.
2) Out of his collection of shoes, this was the hardest Lanvin shoe to find. He searched everywhere for it but to no avail… fans found it and gave it to him as a present.
3) He bought these YSL sneakers in Las Vegas… the salesperson was too pretty so he had no hesitation and bought it impulsively.
4) He wore these sneakers when BIGBANG won their first award.

Credits: SeungriCN
Translation from jwalkervip

12SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

kai egw ton eixa dei sto me2day ton filo m ! eimaste filoi !

13SeungRi news Empty Re: SeungRi news Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 am

tete1995

tete1995

Seungri's Me2day Update

Spoiler:

Translation: “YG exclusive trainer, Hwangssabu-nim’s diet secrets book has been published. In this hot summer along with this book, try making the best body^^

Source: Seungri's Me2day

14SeungRi news Empty SeungRi news Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

mono news

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum