BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDragon NEWS

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 pm

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

G-Dragon completes North Face photoshoot with Big Bang as planned [NEWS]

GDragon NEWS E6108ba99b627bdfe781dd15f6da0c24_large
Although the Korean media reported yesterday that Big Bang had canceled a scheduled photoshoot for a North Face advertisement in light of recent events, it was revealed that G-Dragon and the Big Bang members had attended the photoshoot as planned on October 5th.

An official from the advertising industry stated, “A star’s every action heavily affects the advertising world. But taking into consideration that G-Dragon was not officially indicted, he’s most likely to not run into significant problems.”

It’s also been reported that the many brands Big Bang is currently endorsing have not yet approached YG Entertainment with any issues.

Sources: Star News, via allkpop

Tweets about G-Dragon!

Oneway's Peter:

GDragon NEWS Onewaypeter

Source: @onewaypeter@twitter

Han Jung Soo:

GDragon NEWS 16677774535_9Jss3

trans: Source: if we use our hearts to understand and forgive a young man's momentary curiosity and mistake, we would gain more happiness and blessings in the future

Source: @hanjungsoo

Big Tone:

GDragon NEWS U5nml

Source: @NY2SEOUL

2GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 pm

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

G-Dragon will make a comeback, but no specific date for now!

GDragon NEWS Bigbangwb

After the release of his first solo album “Shine A Light” in March, he worked on Big Bang’s album and various activities with the unit GD&T.O.P. G-Dragon is attracting many fans’ attention with the news of his new solo album.

According to an acquaintance of the entertainment industry, G-Dragon’s solo album will be released this month, but nothing is certain. It’s because the singers of YG Entertainment that G-Dragon is in, don’t have an exact date of an album’s release, but rather decide to release whenever the song reaches near perfection.

Meanwhile, Big Bang is nominated for 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards – World Wide Act Asia Pacific, which will be held November 6 at Northern Ireland.

Source: TV Report// via ilnungcha @en.korea

3GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:59 pm

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

G-Dragon voted #3 in “Who would you vote for the class president”

GDragon NEWS GQr70h

UFO Town, a site where stars and fans can send messages to each other, did a survey asking “Who idol would you vote for class president?”. The results are:

1. B2ST’s Yoon Doo Joon - 26% of the votes
2. Shinee’s Onew - 16% of the votes
3. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon (tie) - 10% of the votes
4. Infinite’s Sung Kyu (tie) - 10% of the votes

The top 3 idols are all leaders of their groups. Other stars on the list included B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung, Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Infinite’s Sung Yeol and L, MBLAQ’s Seung Ho, FT Island’s Hong Ki, 2AM’s Jo Kwon, and more. Over 1,000 people responded to the survey, which was conducted from August 25 to September 16.

Spoiler:

Source: TV Report, UFOTown//Trans: en.korea.com

4GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:19 am

dainers

dainers
Teach Admin Danai
Teach Admin Danai

G-Dragon chooses Kim Min Hee as the greatest fashionista

GDragon NEWS Gdragon+bean+pole

OnStyle‘s ‘Style Magazine‘ recently went behind-the-scenes of G-Dragon‘s fashion photoshoot and interviewed the star on fashion trends and fashionistas.

When asked to choose the ultimate fashionista, G-Dragon immediately chose actress Kim Min Hee. He reasoned, “Kim Min Hee nuna is able to pull off any sort of style. Every time I see her, she has this really distinctive flair that I think is amazing. Sometimes she’ll look boyish, sometimes innocent, and sometimes even sexy. She doesn’t stand out too much and matches to every situation she’s in. I think she’s pretty even in just a white t-shirt and jeans.”

When asked to choose a trend that he thinks will be popular for the fall season, he replied, “SNSD socks. Also, one of my fashion principles is wearing my pants lowered.”

The episode will also delve into why he’s obsessed with accessories, where he normally goes shopping, and fashion styles he’d love to try one day. Check it out on September 17th.

Source: Nate, Naver, Allkpop

5GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon created huge anticipation!

GDragon NEWS 20110908_Gdragon_newalbum-460x652

Around the months of October and November, the biggest girl groups and hottest ‘icons’ are going to be butting heads, releasing their new albums around the same time for a competitive battle to the top. Big Bang’s G-Dragon will also be unleashing his new album around October. Contestants of ‘Superstar K2’ will be coming out with their new genres and ballads respectively, while scheduling their comeback dates.

The rumors and talk about the actual comeback date for Big Bang’s G-Dragon is fluttering around the K-pop industry. That’s how much of an issue his highly anticipated comeback is. Last year in March, G-Dragon announced his first solo promotions, ‘Shine-A-light.

It is prospected that the second half of the year will be a hot one, due to the artists at the end of the year award ceremonies. There is a truth in the tendency that promotions active near the latter half of the year, as opposed to the early half of the year, receive much more interest and popularity. One music official commented, “No matter how determined and hard the artists promote in the early half of the year, if they don’t have promotions in the latter half of the year, they will be crushed by other artists who promote in the latter half. Even though importance of quality has been raised, there are cases that pressure the rush of the album announcement date. K-pop this October and November is very much highly anticipated and eagerly awaited upon for.”

Note: Omitted unrelated parts.

Source: Naver

https://bigbanggreekfanclub.forumgreek.com

6GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon's New Tattoo?

GDragon NEWS Gdtat1

G-Dragon has inked his body multiple times in the past, and it looks like the Big Bang leader recently got another tattoo!

Fan reports began spreading across the internet after G-Dragon was seen publicly at the 2NE1 concert held a few weeks back. At a children’s hospital charity event last week, attentive VIPs noted the tattoo yet again.

GDragon NEWS Gdtat2

The tattoo itself has ignited interest among many, as it features a curious cartoon-like heart with arms and legs running on a path. Turns out that this is a famous icon by Keith Haring that is still commonly seen today.

An artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s, Keith made his mark on the 80′s by painting throughout the New York subway system in chalk. It wasn’t until later that his art made its way above ground to become mainstream. His works consisted of public art and pieces of pop art. His bold lines, vivid colors, and active figures carry strong messages of life and unity.

Even though the mastermind behind those crazy-odd creatures with three eyes or extra-long necks has passed, we can still remember him through his art, and, now, thanks in part to Jeremy Scott for his collaboration with Adidas, in fashion.

GDragon NEWS Gdtat3

Source: AKP

7GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon Voted "#1 Best Rich Idol" by Other K-Pop Idols

GDragon NEWS NKhk3

Big Bang’s G-Dragon was chosen as the #1 ‘idol that makes a lot of money’.

On MBC’s Everyone “Weekly Idol” broadcast on the 10th, the results of a survey titled, “Powerful money force! Rich idols BEST10“, will be revealed.

For this study 90 idols that are currently active were directly involved in the survey and were asked to reveal their most honest answers.

In this survey, the #1 idol picked was Big Bang’s G-Dragon. A lot of idols said, “G-Dragon has the most royalties (copyright fees)“, MBLAQ’s G.O was cited saying one of the reasons was, “He is the one icon.“, showing praise in his words.

In addition to G-Dragon, BoA, Kara, beast’s Yong Junhyung, SNSD’s Yoona, IU, etc were ranked as well.

Source: nate

8GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Why did Big Bang’s G-Dragon have his head shaved?

GDragon NEWS 20110805_gdragon41

According to a reliable source from the music industry, G-Dragon, a leader and producer of Big Bang, has recently concentrated all his energy on creating his new solo album.

Someone in the know says, “His shaved head shows his determination to put all his strength in his new album.”

In fact, GD shows up every day in his own office in the building of YG Entertainment, fully absorbed in producing his new album.

The album is scheduled to be released around in October and November, but the precise date is not yet fixed. Considering that he himself writes songs and lyrics, the date can be delayed.

YG Entertainment has kept their mouth closed about the details of GD’s new album, but president Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment is said to make an official announcement regarding the album before long via YG Life, known as the official website of YG Entertainment.

By Gil Hye-seong (comet@mtstarnews.com)

Source: Star News (Original article in Korean)

9GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon's solo comeback set for next month

GDragon NEWS Gdragon+solo+comeback

Fans don’t have to wait any longer for G-Dragon‘s solo comeback, as Big Bang‘s G-Dragon is set to return with his solo on October!

Next month, G-Dragon is scheduled to reveal his mini album and start his solo activities on October for the first time in a year and a half.

It was revealed that G-Dragon is currently working on last-minute items for his songs and will select his title song soon, in addition to envisioning his album concept. A YG Entertainment representative stated, “Because we are still writing songs for his album, we haven’t decided on his title song. When we are done, we will decide on the album concept.”

Many agencies are reportedly reconsidering other artists’ comeback dates that were set for October as G-Dragon is expected to overpower music charts with his solo comeback. One music industry representative stated, “From September, KARA, SNSD, and Brown Eyed Girls are planned to comeback. In addition to that, it’s hard to find a place for rookie singers with G-Dragon coming back on October.”

With Daesung‘s car accident, Big Bang members are focusing on their individual activities, starting with G-Dragon’s solo comeback.

Source: Star News via Nate
Translation by allkpop

10GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon voted as the "Triple Crown" Idol in a survey

GDragon NEWS Gdragon+best+idol

A survey conducted by cable channel Y-Star’s Goonggeumta asked 1,000 citizens in Seoul about who is the best idol group member. They answered that G-Dragon is the best for being a leader, a song writer, and rapper.

2PM’s Nickhun won a double crown for being the cutest member and being multilingual.

People also chose idols like:
• JYJ’s Kim Jun Su --- who sings very well
• Jay Park --- who dances very well
Big Bang’s T.O.P --- who is very charismatic
• 2AM’s Jo Kwon --- who is the best entertainer
• 2PM’s Taecyeon --- who has the best figure
• Super Junior’s Si Won --- who is the most handsome member

The show will air on September 1 at 2:00 PM.

Source: Newsen from Nate
Translation by dkrogers @en.korea

11GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Gagman Kim Goo Ra sends a warning message to G-Dragon?

GDragon NEWS Gdragon+sebakwi+kim+gura

Gagman Kim Goo Ra caught the attention of the audience by sending a warning to the leader of Big Bang, G-Dragon.

On the episode of MBC's Sebakwi, aired on 27th, Kim Goo Ra talked about the golden era of Sung Dae Hyun, singer of the rave music group, R.ef, who was active in 1990's.

Kim Goo Ra said, "R.ef was really popular during those days." Sung Dae Hyun responded, "That was really a long time ago. Kim Tae Won always say that we were as popular as G-Dragon is today."

Kim Goo Ra joked, "There was a day that I thought I was more popular than Michael Jackson too." He added, "G-Dragon, you should be strong. It won't always be like this."

Source: TVDaily

12GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Park Myung Soo, "G-Dragon, Let's perform again with Park Bom on this winter"!

GDragon NEWS Zd0vg

G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo reunited as Team GG at 2NE1's concert where they performed, "Having An Affair", with Park Bom.

Wearing black and white costumes, they delivered an exciting performance for 4000 fans. Together with Park Bom, who was in a mini black dress, their performance hyped up the atmosphere at the concert.

Park Myung Soo said, "It has been awhile since I met GD and Park Bom again after our performance for IC. I'm very glad. G-Dragon and I haven't been in touch after the program but it would be good if I can keep the friendship with him. Thanks to G-Dragon again."

G-Dragon said, "I have been watching 2NE1 closely ever since we were young and I'm so glad to be invited to their concert. I am just so amazed by their stage that I forget that I have to come out and perform too." Park Myung Soo added, "Now it's summer and when it's winter, I will ask G-Dragon and Bom to perform with me once again."

From another article:

G-Dragon jokingly said, "Because Park Bom and I performed on Infinity Challenge, we've been watching the show ever since (recently). We are now known as "Inifinity Challenge fans". Park Myung Soo is a brave soldier/warrior but we have to support ourselves too. (He's saying that if you worked with Park Myung Soo, you will get popular.)

GDragon NEWS Fxyx1

Source: Nate, @baidu

13GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon poses with his bike from Bean Pole

GDragon NEWS Kachon2011825124655

Message: 얼마전 빈폴 스타일멘토 GD에게 전달한 빈폴자전거 기억하시나요^^ 생일선물을 받고 기뻐하던 GD! 직접 자전거에 올라 멋진 인증샷을 찍어주었군요. 스타일리쉬한 일상, 빈폴자전거와 함께하길 바랄게요~ [JY]

Translation: BeanPole: Do you remember a while ago Bean Pole send a bike to Bean Pole’s style mentor^^ GD is pleased to receive the birthday gift! He then step onto the bike and let (us) to take a shot. I hope he’ll be stylish everyday with Bean Pole bike~[JY]

Source: @_BeanPole
Translated by @vVIP_6819

14GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon donates 50 million won to charity on his birthday

GDragon NEWS Gdragon+donates+50+million+won

Moved by his fans who donated 20 million won to charity in his name, G-Dragon has also donated a large amount of money in celebration of his birthday.

It was G-Dragon's 24th birthday on 18th and on that day, it was reported that his fans donated 2 million won to Seoul National University Children's Hospital. According to YGE, after learning this, G-Dragon wanted to donate money himself too. He has donated 50 million won in total.

G-Dragon told his fans previously that he won't be accepting their birthday gifts this year. He said he made this decision because he does not want to burden the fans, who always prepare carefully-selected presents for him every year.

G-Dragon's warm care has inspired the fans to step forward in order to help others. Instead of buying him gifts, they collected 20 million won and donated it to the Children's Hospital, which has drawn public attention. According to him, "It was nice to see the fans thinking about the people around us and their donations mean a lot to me." He also expressed that he is willing to do voluntary work. What he did has lay a milestone in idols fandoms.

G-Dragon further elaborated, "It was completely unexpected. I am really impressed by what the fans have done. I am already thankful for the support they give us each time. They have good hearts for being aware how many difficulties others are going through. Because of this, I would also like to donate 50 million won for Seoul National University Children's Hospital. This birthday is very likely the most memorable one that I have ever had."

In fact, G-Dragon has already taken part in YGE's "WITH" campaign and has been donating annually. The campaign started in 2009. It is an official campaign in which YGE donates part of the revenues received from their artists's performances and selling of merchandises.

G-Dragon said, "In the meantime, we are very busy on working on our music and it is difficult for us to have a lot of contact with the fans so I want to take this chance to do more positive things to the society."

Moreover, the 5th debut anniversary of Big Bang is on the next day (19th) so this carries a greater meaning.

Source: Daum

15GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Flo Rida posts a birthday shoutout for G-Dragon on Twitter

GDragon NEWS Flo-rida-gdragon

Thanks @Nunu0495_GD for the tip!

16GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon's Older Sister Dami Tweets Photos of Baby GD for His Birthday

GDragon NEWS Tumblr_lq4kn0WhNd1qkxbd6o1_500

Spoiler:

source: @mskdmsty13 via jjojonghyun @ tumblr and bigbangforlife @ tumblr

17GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon leaves a message on UFO Town

GDragon NEWS Gdragon-UFO-town

Translation: Hi~ This is JiYong! After I debuted, I had a lot of happy birthdays, thanks to you for congratulating me every year~ Thank you! I also wish you have a nice day! Be happy!!^^

Screencap from DCGD, Translation from @HuisuYoon

18GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon for Singles Magazine "Barefoot Campaign" [PHOTO]
GDragon NEWS Singles+g-dragon
Credits: 너흰빅뱅/Bestiz, Nate

Fans Donate 20 Million Won ($20,000) for G-Dragon’s 23rd Birthday [NEWS]
GDragon NEWS 938a89f90f3a72c3b7d096cc85487172_large
G-Dragon’s fans donated 20 million won, or roughly $20,000 USD, to a childcare hospital in Seoul on August 18th for the star singer’s 23rd birthday. The fan site, “Kwon Ji Yong’s Supporters,” said, “To celebrate G-Dragon’s 23rd birthday, we donated 12 million won ($12,000) for children suffering from rare diseases, and 8 million won ($8,000) to kids fighting heart diseases and hydrocephalus.”

“Since G-Dragon has already stated that he would not accept any birthday gifts, we are instead going to increase our donation efforts and raise awareness for the needy children, as we believe that’s what G-Dragon meant to say,” the fan site added.

Source: Soompi

19GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Singer-producer G-Dragon gets a lot of money from royalties [NEWS]
According to Korea Music Copyright Association, there are 2 composers who have received an annual royalties of 1 billion wons, 8 have received 300 million wons and 100 have received 100 million wons for their royalties.

Among these composers, who have received the largest amount of royalities? tvN enews has revealed the chart of it.

2nd- G-Dragon
He is the member of the Big Bang and he is also the producer for the group. The sales record of the album released by G-Dragon is record breaking and it has dominated various sales charts too. There has been a shortage in the market for his solo album 'Heartbreaker' ever since it was released. Up til now, the sales record of this album has already reached 1 billion wons which is really surprising.

Although the album was released in August, 2007, 'Lies' of Big Bang is still greatly loved by the public. The song was released under the name of Big Bang but all of the royalties go to G-Dragon. G-Dragon's outstanding ability of being a producer was recognized since the song won the annual song award in MKMF 2007 (a prizes giving ceremony in Korea showbiz).

Moreover, it is also a suprise that 'I am having an affair' composed by G-Dragon for the 'West Coast Highway Festival' of MBC TV 'Infinity Challenge' has swept various music charts.

(Omitted info of other composers)

Source: Nate
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

Spoiler:

20GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:33 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon leaves a message for VIPs

TRANSLATION:

Hello VIP .. ^^

It’s been so long .. Have you been well?

I should’ve written you letters often and stuff but it’s all just talk, I’m sorry ..

Now soon BIGBANG would meet its fifth anniversary, and my birthday is coming near. Thank you for already congratulating us/me ~ really..!

If I think about it, I always got overflowing love, more than I deserve, every birthday.. but on this year’s birthday, since it’s BIGBANG’s fifth anniversary and all, I thought I would do something good and meaningful and now I attempt to write a letter which I've never been so good at writing, with my ugly handwriting and shy heart.. I know that up until now, my beautiful fans have done angelic deeds and helped others out in my name. (I think I have luck in meeting great fans ?! ㅋ) But this year, dear fans, I would like to pay back, in the name of VIP..! And I have something to ask you. On this year’s birthday, I will politely decline all presents. My pretties’ hearts are more~ than enough, so just wish me a happy birthday with warm hearts and no more~ ^^

From now on, I hope I won't just receive from you, but rather making meaningful time and memories together. In this happy mind, I send you a ‘last farewell’~

I don’t wanna be without you VIP~ ♬

Forever, as a leader of BIGBANG, as a leader of G-Dragon, I will work hard ‘day by day’ to show you the awesome and mature us/me!

Be careful of your health in this hot weather ~ dont ‘have an affair’!

bye~ ♥

Spoiler:

Source: BIGBANG Official Daum Cafe
Translation by toptopia.tumblr.com

21GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:04 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon’s new haircut catches attention of netizens

GDragon NEWS Gd-bald

On August 5th, G-Dragon, T.O.P and Taeyang attended the Pentaport Rock Festival as one of the main stage artists for the 2011 SuperTraxx Concert celebrated at the Incheon Dream Park.

What caught the attention of the audience was that G-Dragon had a new hair cut this time. Despite the fact that he was wearing a hat first, people started wondering if he actually had done something new to his hair. Then, when he took his hat off, people could see that G-Dragon actually did! He had practically a shaved head. He was wearing sunglasses, a white shirt, jeans and a look-a-like army jacket.

The new haircut also caught the attention of the Netizens when pictures started flooding up on the internet and fans were wondering if the pictures were some kind of fan-made joke. G-Dragon became the No. 1 search on Naver and fans after seeing the pictures started commenting if he was thinking on going to the army. They also wrote comments such as: “Even a shaved head looks good on you”, “Jung Hyung Don, are you seeing this?” “He can have a shaved head and still it looks great!”.

Credits: JangMinHo@Soompi l mystifize@twitter

22GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Jung Hyung Don tried to call G-Dragon, 'we must end the fashion debate now' [NEWS]

GDragon NEWS 20110803_1312352034_04553700_1
Jung Hyung Don tried to call G-Dragon to end the 'fashion debate' which started ever since the airing of 'Infinity Challenge'.

Today on MBC's 'Everyone Weekly Idol'. the ranking of the idol fashionistas who are posing threats to Jung Hyung Don was released. The best 7 'terrorists' (since Jung thinks they are threatening his 'fashionista' position) and the worst 3 were disclosed.

When Jung Hyung Don revealed the ranking , he said, 'GD,G-Dragon, Jiyong, Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang' Therefore, we can see he regards Big Bang's G-Dragon as his biggest rival in the field of fashion.

He elaborated, 'now I have to end this debate with G-Dragon' He also said he had tried phoning G-Dragon about this.

The netizens commented, 'I really wonder how G-Dragon manages to bring out such images' and 'I have voted for Jung Hyung Dong. G-Dragon, have you seen this?' etc.

Besides G-Dragon,in the same programme, the comedian was also calling 2PM's Jun Ho, Beast's Doo Jun together with Lizzy and Jung Ah of After School.

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

23GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon's fashion spreads overseas, but will he meet his rival? [NEWS]

GDragon NEWS 45b30438b6c546d23699d56160e361c8
On the July 30th episode of SBS's E! TV "Star Q10," the fashion sense of Hallyu idols will be revealed. This show put a spotlight not only on G-Dragon, but also on Jang Geun Seok, Yong Junhyung, and Wonder Girls member Sohee.

There have already been many stars that follow in fashionista G-Dragon's path. Gagman Huh Kyunghwan parodied G-Dragon as "Huh dragon" and gained lots of interest. There are even many Japanese comedians copying G-Dragon.

In this way, G-Dragon was able to spread his fashion sense overseas. In fact, G-Dragon even ranked as number 30 on CNN's list of 50 things of why Seoul, Korea is impressive. He even ranked higher than Kim Yuna, who ranked at number 32.

The show will talk about G-Dragon's fashion sense, photoshoots, and airport fashion. There will also be talk about fashion terrorists.

Many people are holding high expectations over "Star Q10"'s listing of G-Dragon's fashion rivals. Stay tuned for the results!

Source: Osen
translation: Koreaboo.com

24GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon shows off his sense of style in hiking wear

GDragon NEWS Gdragon-hiking-new-zealand-north-face

Recently, photos of Big Bang’s G-Dragon at the airport were uploaded on a portal site. The picture was taken before Big Bang left for New Zealand for a commercial shooting. In the photos, G-Dragon was wearing a North Face jacket and hiking shoes. He showed off his sense of style by making hiking wear look fashionable.

Netizens commented: “He’s wearing clothes for hiking, but I feel like he’s on stage.” “Jung Hyung Don, are you seeing this?”

Translation from en.korea.com

25GDragon NEWS Empty Re: GDragon NEWS Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Dns wrote:Keita Tachibana of W-inds talks about working with G-Dragon [NEWS]

GDragon NEWS Keita-winds-gragon

Excerpt from W-inds' interview on Focus Korea:

It was such a big experience. I could feel his own insistence and confidence while filming the MV and also I noticed his infinite potential on the stage performing together.

He is very polite and such a nice person. On one TV show, I was wondering why he was not getting out of a shop and then I realized he was buying some gifts for us. Last time we went to BIGBANG's live concert and he even invited us to the after party. Of course, we still contact each other, he's such a valued friend.

Translation from @HuisuYoon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum