BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

SuengRi wiki

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SuengRi wiki Empty SuengRi wiki Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Birth name Lee Seung Hyun
Also known as Seungri, V.I
Born December 12, 1990 (1990-12-12) (age 19)
Origin Gwangju, South Korea
Genres K-pop
Occupations Singer, dancer, actor
Years active 2006–present
Labels YG Entertainment
Website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seungri is known for his dance skills. In his hometown, Gwangju, he was part of the dance group II Hwa. He has competed against his fellow Big Bang member Taeyang in several dance competition, as well as against Super Junior's Eunhyuk, 2PM's Jaebeom, TVXQ's Yunho, and Shinee's Taemin. Seungri also choreographed some of Big Bang's dance.

Seungri became the first member of Big Bang to act in a musical with the performance in Sonagi in 2008. His next musical, Shouting, was performed in 2009 alongside another Big Bang member Daesung, who was unable to perform at the last minute due to a car accident. Seungri made his film debut in with the movie Why Did You Come to My House?, followed by My 19 alongside another Big Bang member T.O.P. The movie was released on November 12, 2009. Although his first solo song "Next Day" was recorded as part of Big Bang's album track, his second solo song "Strong Baby" was released as a promotional single for the group's second Korean album. In order to shed the "youngest member" look from Big Bang, Seungri promoted the single with a more mature look along with a stylized dance.

https://bigbanggreekfanclub.forumgreek.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum