BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hwang Chansung

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hwang Chansung Empty Hwang Chansung Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 pm

FFXIIILightningLP

FFXIIILightningLP
Mod Eva
Mod Eva

Hwang Chansung F837ebf7b1913696_chansung_menshealth_may2010_preview_4
Name: Hwang Chansung
Nickname: Perry, PwangGa
Job: Singer, Actor, Model
Birthdate: February 11, 1990
Height: 184cm
Weight: 75 kg
Schooling: -
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Listening to music, gaming, working out
Specialty: Taek Kwon Do, Kumdo
Ideal Woman: Someone with kind eyes
Religion: Atheist
Favorite Food: I'm not a picky eater.
Label: JYP Entertainment

Hwang Chansung Chansung2

Early life

Chansung was born in Seoul, South Korea, where he still resides. Chansung was educated at Korean Art High School and Howon University.

Hwang Chansung Chansung5

Predebut

Before becoming a singer in 2PM, Chansung was a television actor having played roles in MBC's 2006 comedy "Unstoppable High Kick" and then in KBS2's 2008 drama "Jungle Fish." It was also during this time, in 2006, that he auditioned for, and was named, one of the dozen finalists (including his future bandmates Junho and Taecyeon) to compete in the show "Superstar Survival".

Hwang Chansung Chansung_20091109_seoulbeats

Music career

In 2008, he took part in Mnet's Hot Blood Men which follows the extreme training of 13 trainees in order to become a member of the boy band One Day. One Day spawned two boy bands, 2AM and 2PM, of which the latter one Chansung became a member of. Six months after Hot Blood was aired on TV, 2PM debuted with their first single "10점 만점에 10점" ("10 Points out of 10 Points") from their first EP Hottest Time of the Day, but it wasn't until their second EP 2:00PM Time For Change which skyrocketed their success in the Korean music industry. So far, 2PM has released two studio albums and three EPs.

Hwang Chansung Chansung

Personal life

Chansung stands 184 centimetres (6.04 ft) tall and weighs 165 pounds (75 kg). He speaks Korean, Japanese and English. Chansung is a trained martial artist, having achieved high levels in Taekwondo and Kumdo. His hobbies are listening to music, gaming and working out. Chansung is a Buddhist.

Hwang Chansung Chansung4

Tone-deaf

"I’ve never dreamed of becoming a celebrity. Naturally, singer or actor’s occupations are respectable, but being tone-deaf, having no sense of rhythm or dancing skills I didn’t even dare to think about it. Compared to my older brother who excels in his studies (currently enrolled at Yonsei University), I didn’t really have much interest in studying, and the only thing I was good at was taekwondo and kendo."
- Hwang Chansung, Men’s Health (May 2010)

Hwang Chansung Chansung39

Jeonggam

Jeonggam, or sometimes, Jeonggamie is Chansung's cat. Jeonggam has become almost as popular as Chansung himself, having appeared on 2PM's YouTube channel, and in numerous tweets and pictures.

Hwang Chansung Tumblr_l0f1js0eak1qapku1o1_500

Television

2006 - MBC Unstoppable High Kick -> Hwang Chan Sung
2006 - SBS Superstar Survival -> Himself
2008 - KBS2 Jungle Fish -> Park Young Sam
2008 - Mnet Hot Blood -> Himself
2008 - MBC Idol Army Season 3 -> Himself
2009 - Mnet 2PM Wild Bunny -> Himself
2011 - KBS2 Dream High -> - cameo
2011 - SBS 2PM Show -> Himself

Hwang Chansung Tumblr_llcmwrtioh1qi0t97o1_500Hwang Chansung ChanSmile
Hwang Chansung Chansung641Hwang Chansung Scaled.php?server=203&filename=ccchan4