BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS ONLY

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:02 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

GD & TOP on Running Man false

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rough translation: It seems that there is a car advertising about GD&TOP guesting on our show at Changwon. We do not have any plans of that sort. Please be careful. We will respond strongly if it is an impersonation.

Source: Bestiz//@RunningManCast @PDjay/twitter

https://bigbanggreekfanclub.forumgreek.com

27NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

GD&TOP and Seungri to attend Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia [NEWS]

Update from Galaxy and the official Facebook page of KMW in Malaysia:

Spoiler:

28NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

See Big Bang in 3-D at SBS ‘K-POP Zone

SBS will launch a ‘K-POP Zone’ for fans to see the Hallyu stars in 3-D. They will also be able to play games related to the idols. The piece of news has drawn the interest of the overseas fans.

On the coming 31st, the SBS content , a part of the event of BROADCAST WORLDWIDE’ (organized by The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism) will launch a ‘K-POP Zone’. When the plan was revealed, attention from the showbiz industry has been attracted.

In BCWW2011, there are as many as 231 exhibitions held by 50 participating countries, for example, Britain’s BBC Worldwide, China’s CCTV, America’s NBC Universal,etc. Therefore, it will be the largest one ever since BCWW has held.

In this exhibition, SBS designed to launch the ‘K-POP zone’ since Hallyu wave is sweeping all over the world nowadays.

First of all, 3-D TV will be installed in the zone so the concerts of Big Bang, Beast ,CN Blue and the fanmeeting of Kara can be shown. Part of them will be shown in 3-D which can deliver a more realistic feeling. On the other hand, the posters and puzzles of other famous celebrities, like SNSD and Kara,etc will also be placed in this zone.

Moreover, the OST of ‘Protect the boss’(a drama) , ‘I’ll protect you’ sung by JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, 2NE1’s ‘Ugly’, ‘I am the best’ and Big Bang’s ‘Tonight’,etc will be used in the rhythm game ‘Crazy Lane’. While playing the game, you will be able to taste the experience of playing it with ‘Galaxy Tab’.

The representative of SBS said, ‘ by bringing the videos and music of the K-POP stars together, we hope that audience from different walks of life can be attracted. It is expected that overseas fans will be very interested in the popular drama, ‘Protect you boss’ and the upcoming dramas.’

BCWW2011 will be held from the coming 31st to 2nd of September at COEX and the ‘K-POP zone’ will also be available there.

Source: TVdaily

29NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:18 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Where do Big Bang members usually eat? (Hallyu Food Guide) [NEWS]
As K-pop stars are very popular in Japan now, fans are curious where they eat and what their favorite restaurants are.

Big Bang often appears in places in Gangbuk area like Hongdae (Hongik University) and Itaewon. Where they eat:

Spoiler:

Translated by Noriko @ bigbangupdates.com
Additional info from CNNGo, HiExpat, Konest, SeoulFB

30NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon and Seungri for Singles Magazine "Barefoot Campaign"

G-Dragon: Youthfulness is like a motorcycle!

Adults say that motorcycles are dangerous and tell us not to ride on them, but don’t the children ride on them anyway? They even pursue for speed. Youthfulness seems to be like that too. You’re at the age where you don’t want to do the things you are allowed to do and want to do things you’re not. When you’re over the speed limit, you might miss out. You won’t know the correct direction and will blindly move forward and there will be lots of twists and turns along the way.

The present me is like that and being a singer seems like I can’t be too sensible. I’m still worried though. I used to do things with no hesitation but nowadays, I need to consider all my options.

This seems to be the process of becoming an adult, but it shouldn’t be like that.

Seungri: I don’t like to lose. In fact I have a strong desire to win and that’s why my name is called “Seungri” (Victory).

If people tell me that I can’t do something, I will want to do it. If they say I still can’t do it, I will want to do it even more. If there’s absolutely nothing else I can do, then my tears will fall. I think that is youth.

Rather than the people who follow rules, the ones that exceed all expectations are those filled with youthfulness and energy. I hope that I can enjoy every moment and stay happy forever under any circumstances.

Translation from: jwalkervip|tumblr

31NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

GD&TOP and Seungri to Officially Perform at Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 2011

-They are also the first Korean artists to ever perform at this event.
-Tickets are $38 (for just the concert area).
-They'll perform at the Padang Stage in Zone 4.

Korean Superstars GD&TOP and SEUNGRI to Perform at the 2011 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX

Fans of K-pop have good reason to bring the house down this September at the 2011 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX. For the first time ever, Singapore GP has added the dynamic trio of Korean pop stars GD&TOP AND SEUNGRI to a line-up of world-class acts at the only Formula One night race.

Better known as G-Dragon, T.O.P. and Seungri of the massively popular band BIGBANG, this powerhouse trio will drive fans wild with their polished dance moves and infectious tracks at the Padang main stage (Zone 4) on Friday, 23 September.

G-Dragon and T.O.P. (GD&TOP) debuted with the album GD & TOP in 2010 and released three singles 'High High', 'Oh Yeah' and 'Knock Out'. Their music is a brilliant hybrid of hiphop and rap, infused with electro, pop and acoustic elements. With their edgy persona and a series of chart-topping successes, GD&TOP has quickly earned a reputation as the "ones to watch" in the Korean music industry.

Joining his BIGBANG mates is the multi-talented Seungri, a hip-hop performer, actor, record producer and songwriter who released his solo mini-album VVIP in 2011. While the album's groovy tracks like 'VVIP' and 'What Can I Do' showcase Seungri's vocal prowess, the music videos effectively demonstrate his magic on the dance floor.

To start your party on a high note, don't miss this one night only live performance by GD&TOP AND SEUNGRI on Friday. With just one ticket, fans can enjoy all-day entertainment and hours of race action at the Marina Bay Street Circuit.

A Friday Single-Day Walkabout ticket priced at S$38, gives fans access to three entertainment stages in Zone 4 as well as plenty of bleachers offering vantage views of the Formula One track action. To get the most out of the race weekend, Three-Day Grandstand tickets priced from S$298 are also available.

Source: singaporegp.sg and @F1NightRace

32NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Review of idols' confession: IU likes Taeyang and Sandara Park likes G-Dragon

What are the ideal types of the idols?
There is a trend of the idols to make confession of their ideal types recently. However, in the past, they tended to cover it up. There are now a lot of honest stars who confess they like other stars of the same industry.

Such confessions have attracted a lot of attention.

Let's review the idols' choices now.

IU → Taeyang
Singer IU has chosen Taeyang of Big Bang as her ideal type which has attracted attention.

In an episode of MBC 'Rockman' (March) , IU was asked who her ideal type was. The MC asked, 'have you changed your ideal type?' IU answered, 'my ideal type is still Taeyang of Big Bang.' The MC elaborated , 'in fact, Taeyang is just like a 'god' type figure to IU.' which made Kim Tae Woo felt bitter.

Kim Tae Woo said, ' the ideal type of IU was once someone whom is like me. She liked men whom carried tough feeling. I feel good about it. However, now her dream men has changed to Song Joon Ki,Seeksik and Taeyang,etc. It mades me feel sad.'

IU then responded by saying athough Kim Tae Woo was not her ideal man, he was still her senior singer whom she could learn from. The sad expression worn by Kim Tae Woo aroused laughters.

Sandara Park→ G-Dragon
Sandara Park of 2NE1 said G-Dragon of Big Bang is her ideal type.

She said in KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Tonight', 'If I have to choose a male role model, I think it should be G-Dragon.' when she was asked about love-related questions .

When asked about the reason why G-Dragon was chosen as her ideal type, she said, ' it is because when the staff of the agency went skiing, we all had to carry a heavy board. When I was groaning about it, G-Dragon suddenly came to me and gave me a hand.'

(Omitted info of other artists)

Source: Nate

33NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon and Seungri for Singles Magazine "Barefoot Campaign"

‘Singles‘ magazine has launched a charitable campaign called the ‘Barefoot Campaign’ to raise awareness about less fortunate children in third world countries who lack shoes for their feet. Having released an emotional picture of 2AM’s Seulong earlier, we’re now following up with photos of G-Dragon, B2ST, and actor Yoo Seung Ho.

Many of Korea’s famous photographers participated in the campaign alongside some of the nation’s top youth stars. Photographers Kim Je Won, Bo Ri, Choi Yong Bin, Hong Jang Hyun snapped emotive portraits of Yoo Seung Ho, G-Dragon, Song Joong Ki, B2ST, Yoo Ah In, Ji Sung, and Lee Dong Wook.

An exhibition of photos from the ‘Barefoot Campaign’ will take place from August 23rd to the 28th at the Seoul Shinsadong Horim Art Center. Proceeds from the event will be used towards a shoe campaign for children in the mountainous regions of Vietnam who are unable to wear shoes.

Sources: @namyoonhee, thesingle.co.kr, Nate, AKP

34NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Hallyu's popularity reaches North Korea?

Radio Free Asia (RFA) has reported that young North Koreans are addicted to SNSD’s dances. According to the media, in addition to SNSD, names of other South Korean dance groups such as Big Bang are now familiar to many people in North Korea.

RFA also said that, according to a Chinese trader, “Disco is all the craze among the youth of Pyongyang in their 10s and 20s. The wealthy North Koreans try to teach their children South Korean dances and songs instead of musical instruments. An renowned instructor has emerged to teach this choreography.”

Also according to the trader, personal dance training from this instructor costs around $20 USD a month.

Lastly, it was revealed that, “People in their 20s and 30s are copying the hairstyles that they see in South Korean dramas.”

Source: MyDaily via Nate
Translation by LimaBean17@AKP

35NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Big Bang "Love and Hope Tour 2011" DVD + Live Tracks and Official Photo Book Release

Title:
BIGBANG PRESENTS "LOVE&HOPE TOUR 2011"

Release date:2011.10.19

Price:
7,300yen(First limited version)
5,800yen(Normal version)

First limited version contents:
☆Special package box
☆3DVD
☆BIGBANG's Post Cards
☆42 pages mini photo book

Normal version contents:
☆2DVD

DVD track list:
【DISC 1】

Intro
Tonight
Somebody To Love
[MC]
How Gee
Number 1 + Top Of The World
[MC]
V.V.I.P/V.I
What Can I do?/V.I
Where U at + I'll Be There/SOL
Baby Don't Cry/D-LITE
Knock Out + Oh Yeah + HIGH HIGH/GD&TOP
A Fool Of Tears
Tell Me Good Bye
Let Me Hear Your Voice
Beautiful Hangover
[MC]
Cafe
Haru Haru
Lies
Last Farewell
VIDEO of Love Song(Making of MV)
Love Song
Ms.Liar
Hands Up
[ENCORES]
Gara Gara GO!
My Heaven

【DISC 2】
Making of BIGBANG presents "Love and Hope Tour 2011"
Don't Go Home MV

【DISC 3】(Only first limited version)
Visual Commentary of "Love and Hope Tour 2011"

Title:
BIGBANG Presents "Love&Hope Tour 2011"LIVE TRACKS&PHOTO BOOK

Release date:2011.9.28

Price:3,675yen(Tax-included)

Contents:
CD + Photo book(192 pages)

【CD Track List】
1.Tonight
2.Somebody To Love
3.Number 1 + Top Of The World
4.Tell Me Goodbye
5.Let Me Hear Your Voice
6.Beautiful Hangover
7.Lies
8.Ms.Lisr
9.Hands Up
10.Gara Gara GO!
11.My Heaven
(All of 11 songs)

Source:VIP Japan + Shinseido.co.jp

36NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

G-Dragon and Seungri to Participate in "The Singles 7th Anniversary 'Barefoot Campaign' Exhibit" [NEWS]

From rj_1905 @soompi_bigbang:

From what I understand, it's an event by Singles magazine, in commemoration of their 7th anniversary, and to raise awareness about the suffering of barefoot kids in 3rd world countries.
4 photographers, and top 50 male stars took part in this campaign.
Basically, the stars took photos barefooted, and these photos will be exhibited.
There is also a charity auction..I guess they'll be auctioning the photos? not sure.
G-Dragon is also listed as a participant (3rd row, 2nd last name).
The photo exhibition runs from 23rd to 28th august, and is expected to go to Busan mid Sept.

Source: TeamBigBang and @soompi_bigbang/Soompi BigBang forums

37NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:37 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Big Bang's comical photos draw interest from netizens

On August 9, it was announced that the Big Bang members became models for The North Face. After that, some pictures were released in online community with the caption: “Clothing brand models -- Big Bang”.

In the photos (posted here), Big Bang members looked like they were having a lot of fun. The photos included one showing Seungri climbing up a [rock climbing] wall and a photo of the members sitting inside a tent. Taeyang's photo lying inside a red sleeping bag also attracted attention.

Fans left comments like: “They look so innocent and child-like”, “I like them because they are so clever, in a way”, “Would we be couples if I buy the same clothes?”

Translated by pretzyc2h en.korea

38NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Big Bang featured on MTV Style, USA!

Oh man. Why are androgynous dudes so fly? No seriously, I have nothing against a brolic guy with a neck like a bridge abutment, or tatted-up sinewy lads with vascular forearms and elegant hands that are articulate but work-worn enough that you could light an old timey match off the palm, but when a VERY PRETTY manboy has the gall to look better in makeup and jewelry than I do, I get SO mad that it is SO HOT.

Case in point, the members of K-pop crew Big Bang. First of all, your man G-Dragon as a blonde with a hella ’90s grunge theme in a skully and a mess of rings looks fantastic. That he’s also stunting in silver reflective Minx nails scrambles my brains. And T.O.P. in matchy-matchy mercury tips needs a GIF of flashy spirit fingers so I can just see it over and over behind my eyelids to coax me to sleep.

THESE are things I NEED. I want everything that is happening in these images, she says. While playing the “Haru Haru” video on repeat and making all the non-Kreen speaking individuals on my floor crazy. WITH ENVY.

ALSO (because really can there be enough words when I’m rhapsodizing like a spazz about boy bands?), there is a matter of the Dazed & Confused Korea editorial (five-cover split, what?! *head splode*) of the group wherein they sport big-shouldered blazers with gobs and gobs of gender-bendy necklaces that are very, sweetie-darling-sweetie LOUCHE in a way that has me biting my fist. Just look at their nail beds on this Facebook page. Makes me feel sljdflsdjlksjlkdsjflkjdsf inadequate in 9283749237498327423 ways—just how I like all my fake boyfriends to make me feel.

source: Mary H.K. Choi@mtv

39NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Why Big Bang and Super Junior can break the jinx of disbanding? [NEWS]

It is common that the idol groups break up 5 years after their debut, for instance, H.O.T., DBSK, SS501,etc. All of these groups were disbanded after they had debuted for 5 years and they had to start their solo activities. However, the situation is different now.

The represtatives who can break this jinx are Big Bang and Super junior (who have just released their 5th regular album, Mr. Simple ). They are still staying together after debuting for 5 years and even more, they show us their competence of staying in this industry has been enhancing throughout these years.

The 3 reasons of why they can break the jinx
The first reason is 'the members do really wish to achieve their targets'.There is a common thing shared between Super Junior and Big Bang, after 1 year of their debut, they did not receive much attention from the public. Although both SME and YGE are big entertainment companies, the music brought forth by both of the groups could not win the love of the public in the 1st year of their debut.

However, this brought positive influence to the groups since the members of these groups devoted themselves even more to achieve their dreams. Their committment united the groups too. The different ideas and dreams that the team members own have contributed to the success of the groups. Their determination enables them to last for more than 5 years.

The second reason is the personalities of the members do not overlap with each other. The members of Super Junior are good at performing arts. The creativity of Heechul, the good singing skills shown by K.R.Y when they were delivering the emotional songs and the talent of hosting variety shows shown by Lee Teuk and Shindong in SBS' Strong Heart' all show how different they are from each other.

It is also the same case with Big Bang. The leader, G-Dragon is responsible for composing the songs for the team directly. The handsome hyun T.O.P. is talented and has a naughty side. Daesung and Seungri are talented in doing variety shows while no one can cast any doubt on the solo performances of Taeyang.

Although they have different skills and personalities, they are not jealous of each other.

The final reason is that they have very strong friendship with each other. There are no major conflicts among the members of Super Junior and Big Bang. Although at their 20s, they might argue or even fight with each other, they settle the issues quickly.Their friendship became more consolidated after all of these and it is the foundation that they can walk together on this path for more than 5 years.

The breaking of the jinx by Big Bang and Super Junior has become an inspiration for other group currently. We hope that the jinx will disappear totally in the coming future.

Source: star.mt
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

40NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

BIGBANG selected as new endorsers for The North Face

Idol group Big Bang has been recently chosen as the new faces for the global and popular outdoors brand, “The North Face”.

According to YG Entertainment, Big Bang were chosen as the new models by ‘The North Face’ since the second half of this year. Rather than typical outdoor style, Big Bang will represent a more trendy outdoors style for the North Face

An official from the north face marketing team said, “As a group led by an innovative culture, Big Bang have always been a group with a passion to constantly explore, thus The North Face decided they were a right fit. With this new project, it’s expected that the feeling of the outfoors will be illuminated through a new style.“

Last July Big Bang were in the process of shooting the TV campaign “Never Stop Exploring” in New Zealand. The video holds contents of the Big Bang members experimenting the ‘real outdoors’ with “The North Face” products and at the same time challenging the limits.

Meanwhile, Big Bang’s images and videos in New Zealand for “The North Face” will be released in mid-August to the public.

Source: Nate + mydaily + bestiz
Translation: alee@ibigbang

41NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Celebrities with Best Shaved ‘Do

Head shaving has long been considered an act of rebellion in Korea. Unless you’re joining the military, shaved heads used to represent rebellious kids, extreme protesters, or some religious people. However, with more people wanting to look different from others, the shaved hairstyle has increasingly become a fashion statement in the country—and it’s no different in the Korean pop culture industry.

In fact, it’s no longer an anomaly to spot Korean celebrities with extremely short hair cuts, as seen from G-Dragon yesterday at the Pentaport Rock Festival. We’ve also seen the likes of Eun Ji Won, Eric, Chun Jung Myung, and Yoo Seung Joon look perfectly natural (and cute!) after having their heads shaved—which has promoted us to put together some of the hottest-looking Korean celebrities who definitely know how to sport the shaved ’do. Who’s your favorite? Make your pick!

G-Dragon

T.O.P

Spoiler:

42NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

GD&TOP and Taeyang @ SuperTraxx 2011

[quote="[FAN ACCOUNT]"]Ok, so if you’re expecting like a freakin amazing fan account.. this won’t be. i suck at these things haha.

So anyways i went to the pentaport rock festival today in incheon. before i start talking about the boys’ stage i just need to say something about big bang fans. their korean fans are pretty chill.. at least the ones around my age. like.. college student age. the young ones are scary. they are.. creepy obsessed. but their japanese fans.. they.. are something else. omg. especially the japanese ahjummas. omg. one of them was standing behind me during the entire set (because the rock festival is a standing concert) and she just kept trying to make me move. she even freakin tried to push my head the side to make me move until i turned around was just like, “look lady i’m sorry but there is no fucking room for me to move” …except without the cussing, and a lot nicer.. and in korean/english because i can’t speak japanese lol. but yea. just saying. japanese ahjumma VIPs.. are something else -__-

moving on. the boys were scheduled to perform at 6:30pm but they didn’t get on stage till around 6:45pm. but we did get to watch gd&top rehearse about 30 minutes before from afar.

first up was taeyang. he pretty much opened the supertraxx special at the pentaport festival. he started off with superstar and break down. then sang michael jackson’s i want you back, and then ended off with look only at me. that final song was AMAZING by the way. he did this really slow and dramatic rendition of it before switching it up halfway and finishing up the song at it’s normal tempo.

but honestly taeyang’s whole stage was pretty damn amazing because he performed with a live band that kind of put a rock twist to his songs, which i’m pretty sure was on purpose seeing as it IS a rock festival. by the way.. that man may be hot in pictures.. BUT DAMN THAT MAN IS SEXY IN PERSON. he is WAYYY sexier in person than in pictures and he didn’t even lift his shirt up or anything and fao;sdjfl;adksjflakjdfl;j omfg lemme just.. unf. but the most surprising part about his entire performance was when he cussed. some time during his performance he just goes “PUT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HANDS UP” and i was just like wtf when did you you start cussing?!?! O_O lol

anyways. gd&top’s stage was naturally next. first thing i said when i saw top was, “I FOUND WALDO” because of his cute little red & white striped sweater lol. i dunno if it was the outfit but he looked so.. adorable? in person.. unlike the usual ‘tall dark and handsome sexy beast’ image of him i have in my brain hahaha. gd definitely came out with all the swag that man can carry, lookin miiiiighty fine in his jeans, white tee, blazer, and top hat.

they started off with oh yeah, with gd “singing” bom’s parts. i said “singing” because halfway through he gave up on singing and just had the audience sing her parts for them lol. then they switched to knock out, complete with a bright red tank on stage. at this point i seriously felt like top’s outfit just did not work with that song/stage, but hell that man could have worn a potato sack and i still would have loved it. anyways after knock out they ended it off with high high of course. definitely a song that gets everybody moving. and obviously the surprising part of their stage was when jiyong randomly took his hat off and BAM. all you see is shaved head, and all you hear around you are fans going “OMG HIS HAIR” haha

anyways. technically high high was to be their last song but they did an “encore” and brought taeyang back on stage with them, and so their final song altogether was hands up. i really reallyyy liked that stage, especially because they didn’t really sing seungri or daesung’s parts. i know that sounds weird, but i honestly felt like they were sending a message like.. “this is big bang’s song and its not complete unless all of big bang is together.” i dunno. just my take on it. but anyways. taeyang of course did his regular fanservice of throwing his towel into the crowd before they exited the stage.

as a side note can i just say that kwon young deuk is looking freakin sexy these days. hot damn that boy has been working out. he needs to wear wife beaters more often haha.

k well.. that’s it. i have pictures and a fancam but i think i’ll upload those later on. gd’s ninja korean fans have already uploaded a million pics anyways so mine are probably not that interesting to stare at in comparison. i’ll definitely get those up some time this weekend though.

Source: bbspazz.tumblr.com

43NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Star News is giving out 100 signed copies of Big Bang Mini 4 album [NEWS]

Star News media has launched an application programme and it has also prepared some special gifts for the readers.

By using the application designed for Android and iPhone, you can update yourselves with the quickest entertainment news very conveniently. From 5th to 15th, Star News will be conducting a special event to give out the autographed copies of 100 Big Bang Mini 4 albums. The list of the winners will be revealed on 19th of August.

How to participate in this event? Download the application to your smartphone and after installing it, press 'extra' session of the menu, then you can will be directed to the page of entry or you can leave your reviews about the application via Star News' twitter account (@mtstarnews) .

Source: Starnews

44NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Big Bang members keeping themselves busy until 2012 comeback

YG entertainment previously announced that Big Bang member, Daesung, was to suspend all promotions until the end of the year and further addressed the public that the other active Big Bang members would instead focus on their solo activities and albums. Although the group is said to be on hiatus until 2012, fans are still cheering the group on and anxiously awaiting their individual activities. So what exactly have the members of Big Bang been up to lately?

Member Taeyang recently performed a duet with singer Zion for Eugene and Gi Tae Young’s wedding. During the past month, he also took some time off in the States and worked with famous American producers, The Underdogs. Taeyang has also stated that he is working on a new song with artists Choice37 and Lydia Paek.

Leader G-Dragon has been busy making preparations for his second solo-album and even responded in an interview, “If the production is fast, it’ll be released by next year.”

Maknae Seungri was recently spotted working with Choi Pilkang in a recording studio. Fans have speculated that he is also preparing for a new solo album.

Rapper T.O.P. was recently selected as one of the newest models for the popular clothing brand, the North face and took part in a photoshoot with actress Lee Yeon Hee. T.O.P. will also be attending the upcoming Seoul Socialite Party with fellow member G-dragon on August 11th.

In addition, netizens were happy to hear news yesterday that Daesung “is currently out on a trip with his church members and will be back on Friday. GD also visited Dae at church last Sunday.”

Meanwhile G-Dragon, T.O.P., and Taeyang are set to perform at Toyota’s SuperTraxx Concert, alongside other artists, including BoB and Miss A, on August 5th.

Thus, although Big Bang is not currently promoting as a group, fans still have many promising events from big bang members to look forward to.

Information Source: YG-hype, jpopasia and BigBangVIP
Article by: Koreaboo.com

45NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Which Kpop stars receive the most recognition overseas? [NEWS]

A survey with the above title was conducted from July 26th to August 2nd and a total of 191,674 votes were cast. SNSD topped the survey with a whopping 83,705 votes, which was 43.7% out of the total votes.

Fellow SM Entertainment labelmates Super Junior, who has just released their 5th album Mr. Simple, came in second with 49,852 votes (26%).

JYJ and TVXQ came in 3rd and 4th respectively with 15,408 votes (8%) and 10,405 votes (5.4%).

Also, KARA, Big Bang and SHINee were ranked fifth to seventh in the survey.

Fans commented on SNSD’s dominance in the survey; “Right now, SNSD. In the future too, it’s SNSD!”, “Asia’s best girl group, SNSD”, “SNSD is undisputed without having to consider for even a second”, etc.

Source: CJ.net, Nate
Translation by Fanwonder via Kpoplive

46NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:34 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Hwang Ssabu Tweets Big Bang Hiking in New Zealand [PHOTO]

고독한 자기관리 100편!^^ 어디가니?

Translation: Lonely self-management no. 100! ^^ Where are you going?

Source: @HwangSsabu
Translation: rj_1905@soompi_bigbang

New "Lotte Duty Free Family Concert" Poster [PHOTO]

Source: INNOLIFE // 我家姐是怡 @ baidu

47NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Christians wish to attend church service with Big Bang

A survey showed that most Christians wish to do church service together with 3 celebrities: SNSD from the entertainment industry, Park GeunHye from the political arena, and from the field of sports, Kim YunA.

In their first issue published recently, new magazine ‘Ranking’ conducted a survey on 512 Christians from churches in Seoul Jongno, Gyeonggi-do Yongin, Gangwon-do Donghae, Gwang-ju, Cheonan, Jinju and Yeongdeok-gun, from May to June.

Results of the survey showed that from the entertainment industry, SNSD were ranked 1st with 22% of the votes, Big Bang came in 2nd with 17.4%, while Lee Munse ranked 3rd with 16.0% votes. Also, actor Jo Sung-woo (9.4%) and Wonder Girls (6.6%) were ranked 4th and 5th respectively.

Credit: christiantoday.co.kr
Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder

48NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Big Bang #2 on Billboard "Next Big Sound 25" Chart [NEWS]

Next Big Sound 25 Chart :
The fastest accelerating artists during the past week, across all major social music sites, statistically predicted to achieve future success, as measured by Next Big Sound.

Source: billboard charts via KC@6theory and @asoompi_bigbang

49NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Dns wrote:Bring up your own Big Bang and 2NE1, 'Project I' has advanced into Thailand [NEWS]

On 22nd, iFancom has signed a contract with AsiaSoft, one of the software companies in Thailand. According to the contract, the 'Stars Raising Game, 'Project I' will be introduced to Thailand.

'Project I' is a 3-D graphics game in which you can raise the leading stars you want, such as Big Bang and 2NE1, etc. There are a variety of things that you can do with the characters, like talking to the fans and laughing to each other among themselves.

AsiaSoft is currently developing the following online games, namely Ragnarok, Maple Story, Sudden Attack,etc. It is the only listed online-game company in Thailand.

The chariman of AsiaSoft said, ' you can enjoy the Hallyu wave directly when you are playing the game. Moreover, we have also included local stars as our characters. We have enriched the contents of the game for the advancement in Thailand so we have high expectations on it.'

The staff of iFancom also expressed his opinion, ' we are very pleased to introduce 'Project I' to the people of Thailand. The Hallyu wave coupled with the foreign companies which are willing to cooperate provides a good chance for us to advance into other countries.'

50NEWS ONLY  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Inna wrote:G-Dragon and Taeyang showed off their brotherhood with their fashion sense

Big Bang's members, G-Dragon and Taeyang have demonstrated extraordinary fashion sense by choosing their mountaineering clothing. They showed that they are 100 % fashionista idols.

On 26th, Taeyang shared an attractive picture entitled 'GD & TY' through his twitter. Their fashion sense was displayed in the photo.In that Sunday afternoon, G-Dragon and Taeyang were wearing a yellow and red cotton padding jumper respectively. Moreover, they were posing a V gesture with a bright smile on their faces.

It seems that the two men were demonstrating their friendship which has been growing for more than 10 years. Together with the similar fashion sense that they showed us in this picture, we can tell they are close to each other.

After seeing the photo, the netizens commented, 'no matter where you go, you are still fashionistas. 'Ah, you are so cute.' Hohoho, our GD&YB, where are you going?' 'Please have a nice trip in New Zealand. 'Their smiles look alike.' 'Jung Hyun Don, are you watching this?' 'Have fun staying there.' , etc.

In the meantime, Big Bang is staying in New Zealand for the CF shooting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum