BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BIGBANG GREEK FAN CLUB

This is the Greek Forum for BIGBANG

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS ONLY

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51NEWS ONLY  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Inna wrote:Big Bang in New Zealand

A fan updated her twitter with photos and videos of Big Bang in New Zealand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The one whose back is turned is T.O.P

Last night me and a few friends were told that Big Bang (BB) were going to be at the airport this morning. So... We decided to go and see them! lol

From what we heard, they were supposed to be leaving for Queenstown at 8am this morning but when we arrived, most flights going down to the South Island were cancelled due to severely bad weather. BB came to shoot a new 'The North Face' CF and so they were supposed to transit this morning.

Only me and one other friend went this morning but we were really lucky their flight got cancelled. Otherwise we would've missed them cos we were running late lol But when we got there BB wasn't at the Domestic airport... In fact, they were at the International. So we were running mad to get to the other side but luckily we got info that they were coming back to the Domestic.

BB and the staff were at the just waiting endlessly at an ale house inside the airport. Me and my friend were sitting just a table away from the group and were really shy so we didn't know what to do lol This was the first time anything like this had happened to us... After convincing ourselves that they won't be mean to us (haha) we got some paper and walked up to them. I asked Seungri first but got his autograph for my friend who's absolutely in love with him lol Then I went to T.O.P, Taeyang and GD at the end. When GD was signing my name, I was like "you spelt it wrong" and so he was like "oh..." and wrote "Sorry." on the page LMAO

I was so nervous that I couldn't ask anything but my friend managed to share some words with them. Actually Seungri asked her what's good food in NZ and she answered Fish and Chips lol Taeyang seemed to be really tired cos he wasn't too friendly (but not saying he was mean!), but the rest smiled and seemed really nice.

After getting autographs we moved to the barstool to watch the tv and had our backs facing them. Seungri soon moved to the counter and waited in the queue to be served. He was waiting to get his muffins lol And my friend was there too so she offered to buy him a coffee (what the heck lol) but nothing happened haha Then guess what...

Seungri waiting for his muffin

Taeyang came and sat 3 chairs away from my friend's side and played on his iPad. Then he started looking for a wallplug to charge it but the plug was on my side of the table. He had the wrong adapter so I asked if he needed help but he said no lol Anyways, he left his iPad right next to me on the table and went to look for an adapter. When he came back....... He........ He.................... Sat RIGHT NEXT TO ME. /dies

I was so stunned that I didn't know what to do - don't even remember how I breathed lol He just casually sat there with his Dr.Dre headphones and played some car racing game. Seungri was first sitting on the couch but secondly he laid flat on it lol He must've been tired. He got up after a while but went back to sleep again. Seemed like he was dead lmao

I seriously didn't know what to do next to Taeyang... We were so close that our jackets were actually touching. Heart attack. Really. I think we sat there for about half an hour when another friend came running from home to see them lol She got autographs too then another friend came lol

While we were sitting there T.O.P was away for a while cos I think I heard he went to get Subway with some staff members. GD was with the female staff and played on his macbook. Taeyang and Seungri occasionally moved to that table.

Spoiler:

After a while our group moved to a different table (still only 3 footsteps away!) but then the staff members all huddled to one table cos they were trying to block us from taking photos. I wasn't obvious but they did keep staring this way...lol Fair enough.

I think we were there for about two hours when the group started moving - they rescheduled their flight to tomorrow and has to stay in Auckland for the night. We didn't stalk after them so we don't have a clue on what time they're leaving but whoever's keen to go, good luck...lol

They're flying back to Auckland later this week and head back to Korea.

Taeyang's autograph:

T.O.P's autograph:

Spoiler:

Source: 0125_ @twitter

https://bigbanggreekfanclub.forumgreek.com

52NEWS ONLY  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

tete1995 wrote:Daesung to be inactive for rest of the year, Big Bang to comeback in 2012
In light of recent events, Big Bang’s Daesung was absent during YG Entertainment’s recent Japanese advancement ceremony.

On July 21st, YG Entertainment and avex came together at Odaiba’s Hotel Nikko to commemorate their new brand, ‘YGEX‘. Among the YG artists, those who attended included Se7en, Gummy, Big Bang (sans Daesung), and 2NE1. At the launching ceremony, the YG artists had the opportunity to spend time with the Japanese press and officials.

During the event, CEO Yang Hyun Suk stated, “Daesung could not attend today. This year, he will be careful and will also show patience. He is very disappointed in himself and feels very apologetic to the other members. Therefore, Big Bang will not be promoting anything more this year. All the members will wait until [Daesung] returns. In any case, the situation has disappointed and upset fans. Thus, Daesung will dream of a new hope while reflecting [during the rest of this year].”

He added, “Instead, the other members who have solo or unit activities will continue those as planned. Starting in September, the members’ personal activities will unfold simultaneously. Although there won’t be a unified Big Bang, the individual characteristics of the members in their solo activities will hopefully soothe the disappointment of the fans.”

While it’s really unfortunate that Big Bang may not be able to make a comeback as a group this year, we hope that Daesung will take this time to reflect and grow from his painful experience. Meanwhile, stay tuned as we bring you updates on solo and unit activities within Big Bang.

cr:Allkpop

53NEWS ONLY  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Top 5 Sexiest Korean Celebs (from Her World Singapore)

1) T.O.P
T.O.P tops our list (no pun intended) with his alluring eyes that will have you mesmerised instantly. He reminds us of a Korean Chuck Bass. This power rapper to the group Big Bang works hard and plays hard. Though he might come across aloof at times, we’re sure this super stylish guy has a sensitive side to him. Catch his cold yet sexy "assassin" eyes in the 2009 Korean Drama Iris.

2) Lee Byung-Hyun
Remember his perfect eight pack bod in his G.I. Joe fight scene? We do! Even though he’s made it to Hollywood, this hottie is still extremely down to earth. The award-winning actor represents UNICEF and is well known for his sense of humour and easy-going nature. We hear he’s now in preparation and filming for G.I. Joe 2, so keep your eyes peeled.

3) Lee Min-Ho
He’s everyone’s favourite "flower boy", Gu Jun Pyo (name of his character in hit drama, Boys Over Flowers). Well-loved for his pretty boy looks and perfectly proportioned features, he melts our hearts every time he flashes his megawatt smile. He’s currently starring in the drama City Hunter and his new, manlier image has won over even his harshest detractors. We can’t wait for the next episode!

4) Taeyang
Part of one of Korea's biggest pop groups, Big Bang, this superstar will charm you instantly with his charismatic dance moves and soothing vocals. We love him for his super hot bod and we can't seem to get enough of his trademark cheeky boyish smile. And we heard that when he stopped by Singapore last week for the Korean Music Wave 2011, he threw his leather jacket into the crowd. We would have given anything to catch it.

5) Hyun Bin
This lover boy started the "sit-up kiss" craze from his 2010 drama Secret Garden. He recently split up from his actress girlfriend Song Hye Kyo and is currently serving his military service in the Marine Corps. We love nothing more than an attractive man in a uniform. Plus, he looks reliable and safe to be around. We would love to bring this man home to meet our mothers.

Credits: Herworld Magazine Singapore via omonatheydidnt

[/quote]

54NEWS ONLY  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS ONLY Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

Spoiler:

55NEWS ONLY  - Page 3 Empty NEWS ONLY Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 am

mary

mary
Admin Mary
Admin Mary

On July 21st, YG Entertainment and avex announced the establishment of their new collaboration label, ‘YGEX‘, through a press conference at a hotel in Odaiba, Tokyo.

The event was attended by Yang Hyun Suk, YG artists, and avex’s Mastuura Masato, as well as 600 different reporters from major Japanese outlets like NHK and Yomiuri News. Yang Hyun Suk expressed:

“YG Entertainment is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. We’ve set up an agency named YGEX with our great partner, avex, and this will mark the start of our Japanese advancement. Not only will 2NE1 be debuting in Japan in September, but all future debuts under YG will debut both in Korea and Japan at the same time through YGEX. YG, like it has always done, will be actively producing albums through YGEX.

When YG artists advance into Japan, we will not be matching our style to the Japanese style, but rather presenting a music that echoes YG itself. avex expressed that they like and understand YG’s music, so in the future, all music will be released in Japan through YGEX.”

Mastuura added, “I’m glad to be able to present this new project with YG. I’ve felt a lot of things through my various meetings with Yang Hyun Suk, and I’m happy to be able to work with him.”

2NE1’s CL said, “We’ll be starting our Japanese promotions soon, so we’re glad to be working with seniors who have already advanced.” Dara added, “I’ve become the communications director for 2NE1 a while ago, so I’ll be working as the cutie Director Park in Japan. This is my our first time revealing this tidbit of information, but YG Family will be holding our 15th anniversary concert in both Korea and Japan this year.”

Big Bang’s G-Dragon said:

“I’m glad that we’re all able to work together through YGEX. Big Bang has been working as solos, units, and as a group this past year, and through YGEX, we will be working in Japan in the same manner. It hasn’t been decided yet who will come out first, but the person who has the best final results will be promoting in Japan first.”

T.O.P. expressed:

“YG Family is dependable, so I’m glad to be working with them.”

Maknae Seungri stated:

“I don’t think there’s an idol who has a style like Big Bang’s in Japan. The members of Big Bang will be working as both solos and units in Japan.”

Gummy said, “As for me, I’ll be advancing in Japan soon so I’m glad that I can depend on YG Family. I’ll become a singer who succeeds with her vocals in Japan.”

Se7en said, “It’s fun being here with everyone today. Since we’re all working under one agency in Japan, we’ll be supporting each other as much as possible. I’m also confident in that I’ll be able to do better on my Japanese promotions than before.”

Source: Nate 1 + 2
Translation from Vitalsign@akp

[/quote]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum